Monday, January 14, 2013

Manga - Week 38


Tempo... passa bem rapido.


Family!
Thanks so much for the emails this past week. I don't have much time to write, because I used most of my time to write to Mom for the newsletter, and to President Kretly.
Nothing new here! Transfers are today and I'll be staying with Elder Fontes. I'm super exited and hopefully we can get our couples married so they can be baptized this month.
I was super excited to hear about Andrew's game! Keep taking those close shots.  That's the way to play affective. But when the defender doesn't respect your inside game, you gotta show them that you got outside game as well. Next week, I want 26 points. With a majority lay-ups. 
When I was younger I LOVED to shoot 3's. I had a coach, Coach Ortega, he asked me why I shoot 3's when I'm the fasted guy on the court.  He told me to just dribble right past the defender and get to the hoop everytime I touched the ball. That will help Small Babe play effective. Attack the hoop and try to get a layup EVERYTIME you touch the ball.
Well we had energy in our house this week, so that was nice! Truely was a blessing.
I also heard that sister have been getting mission calls here. And it is true. They should be arriving over the next few months. They truely will help the work here!
Congrats to Sam for joining the navy! Try not to die!
Well I hope you guys have a great week! Full of the Spirit of the Lord. I hope you guys are doing daily and family scripture study, as well as family home evening every week!
Well I love you guys! Talk to you next week!

Love, Elder Williams