Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Manga - Week 36


Hey!
Sorry I didn't write back. The internet places were closed on the 24th and the 31st. So President Kretly told us to do internet today to send in our statistics, and email him. But I don't have very much time. So I'll talk to you guys next week!
This week we will have zone conference with Elder Carl Cook of the seventy. He was a mission president in new zealand. Ask Geoff if it was his mission president??
I'm so sorry to hear about brother Stapley. I love that guy! He's was my young men's leader for a long time, and one of my favorite's for sure. I haven't seen him for years, but it still does hurt. I will pray for the family. 
Dad, I think we learn something very valuable here. Elder Fontes, my companion's dad died while his brother was on his mission. He as well, died of an unexpected heart attack. I DO NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME. You guys need to start eating healthier and watch your cholesterol. I'm completely serious.
That is my new years advice for my parents this year.
Have a good week!

-Love Elder Williams

ps. Happy birthday to the world's best mother :) Thanks you for everything you do for me! In my patriarchal blessing it says that I will be eternally grateful to my mother and father. And I already know that that is true! Thank you and Love you!