Monday, June 17, 2013

Matola - Week 60

Hey family!
Well, I wish I had a lot of time to write you, but I've just spent the past 50 minutes writing a letter to President Kretly about some things that are going on in the zone.
The past week was definitely a stressful one. There are so many things that are going on and that will be going on over the next few weeks. I'm currently in a city called T3. We are doing a "super division" with on of the districts in our zone. It's an idea so that we have better relationships with every Elder in our zone. The division is going good so far!
Me and Elder Lake didn't have as much time in our area this past week as we usually do. We had been preparing a wedding and a baptism that happened on Saturday, plus we've had a couple trainings that we have been planning. But we were still able to find a couple good families and teach a good amount of lessons and contacts. But a good family in our area was baptized this week! It was good to see them married and baptized. I'll send some pictures, I just don't have my camera with me out here.
Well, I don't have much time, but I hope you all have a good week! I'm doing fine here, and I'm happy! There are just a lot of things that need to change in the mission, and me and Elder Lake are right in the middle of it!
But I still love this work, and I'm excited to see this zone grow. Love you all!

-Elder Williams