Wednesday, May 16, 2012

MTC Week 4 (Additional Letter) - May 16, 2012


Ola'

30 Minutes is definitely not enough time for email.  Plus the computers her are super slow so it kills your time.  Especially with me being a slow typer.  Anyway, there are a few things I didn't have to to say.  The first is Mother's Day.  I hope you had a good day day Mom.  I love you!! I was obviously thinking about you all day.  Thanks for all you do for me!  I don't think there's any hygiene needs right now.  But thanks anyway. 

The next is Dad.  The other day I was thinking and I think sometimes I took for granted the fact that I have a father like you.  You've been such a big example to me, and I hope I can be like you one day.  You're my hero! 

Next is the mission plaque.  I think I've decided on Ether 12:27.  I think it might surprise you guys a little. But I read that scripture last week for some reason and I've been thinking about it a lot.  So I guess that one! 

Tell Nick he'll be getting an individual letter real soon and thanks for the one you sent.  And that I'm sorry I missed his play.  

I'll be sending one to Andrew and Morgan as well.  I'm just pretty busy, so I'll try my best. Tell them I love them!! 

Well, I don't know what else to say, but LOVE YOU GUYS! Keep sending the DearElders!!

Love, 

Elder Williams


PS: True or False?  I've already had to sew on two buttons since I've been here?  It's true. So thanks for teaching me Mom! 

PSS: I think I might have one suitcase too much.  How would I get you guys one?  Leave it here when I leave?  Would you be able to pick it up?